"Conversations Book Club (http://www.thebestbookclub.info) is pleased to announce its "Top 20 Summer Reads" of 2008. We read and review dozens of books each month, however, these stood out as books we thought would give you that refreshment you need from the regular run-of-the-mill read. During the months of July and August we challenge you to visit your favorite bookstore or online shop and purchase these book that range from nonfiction, self-help, mystery, suspense, erotica, engaging or just plain fun! Believe us: these are the books that we believe readers of any genre will appreciate because the authors have delivered us their best. See a title you have already enjoyed? Then make sure to tell at least 2 people about it and why they should give it a chance as well."
CONVERSATIONS' "TOP 20 SUMMER READS", 2008 (Arranged in no particular order)
1. "Bloggers' Delight, Volume 1 (Love & Redemption)" by Firefly Publishing & Entertainment
2. "One Dead Lawyer" by Tony Lindsay
3. "Final Fling," by Torrian Ferguson & Brian W. Smith
4. "A Street Girl Named Desire," by Treasure Blue
5. "No Place Safe" by Kim Reid
6. "Hiding in Hiphop" by Terrance Dean
7. "Electric Honey" by Sam Love
8. "The Prayer Chest" by August Gold & Joel Fontinos
9. "Gettin' Caught Up Wit' Nina," by P. Elaine Archie
10. "My Life in Porn," by Bobby Blake
11. "Do Travel Writers Go To Hell?" by Thomas Kohnstamm
12. "Pulpit Confessions," by Peron F. Long
13. "Rollin' With Dre," by Bruce Williams
14. "Grown & Gangsta," by Jacki-O
15. "The Enemy Between My Legs," by Stephanie Jones
16. "Obsessions," by Theresa J. Gonsalves
17. "Zoom Power," by Monica Carter Tagore
18. "How To Wow," by Frances Cole Jones
19. "My Soul Cries Out," by Sherri Lewis
20. "Destiny...Interrupted," by Erica N. Martin/Greg O. Jones
"Want to hear from these authors? Many of them will be featured through our website http://www.thebestbookclub.info this summer or our internet radio program at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive. We salute the authors and look forward to their next literary treasure." --- Cyrus A. Webb, Conversations Book Club President
JOIN THE ADDICTION: Get hooked on books! http://www.thebestbookclub.info
"Authors We Love" Highlights
- Why Conversations is addicted to books
- REVEALED: Conversations' Top 20 Summer Reads of 2009
- Authors We Have Hosted, 2008
- Authors and Artists We Have Conversed With, 2008
- "Most Fascinating Author of 2008"
- "Most Fascinating Author of 2007"
- REVEALED: Conversations' Best Kept Literary Secrets of 2008!
- Conversations reveals its "Best Kept Secrets of 2007" here!
- REVEALED: Conversations' Top 100 of 2008!
- Conversations' Top 20 Summer Reads, 2008
- Conversations recognizes authors with its "Readers Choice" Program