Conversations Book Club is pleased to announce that this week's book review is "The Prayer Chest" by bestselling authors August Gold and Joel Fotinos. The book was also chosen by the book club as one of its "Top 20 Summer Reads of 2008!"
Each week Conversations' Founder Cyrus A. Webb shares information about what he feels should be on your bookshelf. They can be found in print form every Saturday in the Clarion Ledger newspaper (Rankin Ledger insert). To read this week's review, follow this link: http://www.rankinledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080816/LIFE/808160301/1003
Enjoyed the review? Then join Conversations LIVE! radio show on Tuesday, August 19, 2008 at 10a.m. CST when Webb will interview both authors for the hour! Listen to the show live online at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive.
JOIN THE ADDICTION: Get hooked on books! http://www.thebestbookclub.info
"Authors We Love" Highlights
- Why Conversations is addicted to books
- REVEALED: Conversations' Top 20 Summer Reads of 2009
- Authors We Have Hosted, 2008
- Authors and Artists We Have Conversed With, 2008
- "Most Fascinating Author of 2008"
- "Most Fascinating Author of 2007"
- REVEALED: Conversations' Best Kept Literary Secrets of 2008!
- Conversations reveals its "Best Kept Secrets of 2007" here!
- REVEALED: Conversations' Top 100 of 2008!
- Conversations' Top 20 Summer Reads, 2008
- Conversations recognizes authors with its "Readers Choice" Program